We are going to extend our Team after the first successful phase of the Software-based Radio project. Therefore we are looking for both experienced SDR developers and those who do not have extensive practice yet, but own solid knowledge of DSP programming principles.
Our customer is a well-known brand and one of the leading companies in semiconductor industry and electronics manufacturing. We offer the challenging R&D in a strong Team – the best way to share and gain the knowledge. Looking forward for efficient and long-term cooperation.
The key requirements are:
- Solid C coding skills
- Understanding of DSP programming principles and algorithms.
Desired but not mandatory:
- Experience in digital radio systems for satellite or terrestrial broadcasting
- Experience in realtime signal processing with high data rates
- DSP algorithm implementation for resource-limited platforms
- Experience with Vector DSP or SIMD processing
From a developer who creates the software according to high industry standards we expect excellent knowledge of C and understanding of DSP design principles. We are interested only in up-to-date knowledge in any domain therefore ability and desire to learn is required.
As a successful team player You should have good communication skills, mandatory ability to get things done, strong motivation and open-mindedness.
We offer a good compensation package which corresponds to high level of Your skills:
- High salary which depends on the results of the interview
- Frequent business trips to the customer side
- 24-day paid vacation
- Paid sick leave + 3 paid sick days without sick list
- Free English or German courses on Your choice with private tutor
Please send Your CV to hr(at)laboratory-for-embedded-systems.com. We will consider all the applications even those which do not fully fit the above mentioned requirements. Be prepared to the interview in several steps.